Grease Fire on Harry & Judy Drive

The resident of a 2nd floor unit had a grease fire on the stove and and in the oven causing smoke to fill the 2nd floor

PARSIPPANY — On Wednesday, April 16, at approximately 5:30 p.m. the Mount Tabor Volunteer Fire Department, Lake Parsippany Volunteer Fire Company District 3 and Cedar Knolls Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor.

Cedar Knolls Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor

Upon arrival, Parsippany Police Department confirmed a moderate smoke condition and began to evacuate the building. Boonton Fire Department was requested for the RIC as a precaution.

The resident of a second floor unit had a grease fire on the stove and and in the oven causing smoke to fill the second floor. The Boonton Fire Department was canceled and multiple PPV BlowHard Fans were used to clear the smoke.

Par-Troy Emergency Medical Services also arrived at the scene.

Mount Tabor Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor

Comments

Comments