Wednesday, July 24, 2024
HomeLocal NewsGrease Fire on Harry & Judy Drive

Grease Fire on Harry & Judy Drive

PARSIPPANY — On Wednesday, April 16, at approximately 5:30 p.m. the Mount Tabor Volunteer Fire Department, Lake Parsippany Volunteer Fire Company District 3 and Cedar Knolls Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor.

Cedar Knolls Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor

Upon arrival, Parsippany Police Department confirmed a moderate smoke condition and began to evacuate the building. Boonton Fire Department was requested for the RIC as a precaution.

The resident of a second floor unit had a grease fire on the stove and and in the oven causing smoke to fill the second floor. The Boonton Fire Department was canceled and multiple PPV BlowHard Fans were used to clear the smoke.

Par-Troy Emergency Medical Services also arrived at the scene.

Mount Tabor Fire Department were dispatched to Harry & Judy Drive for a possible structure fire on the second floor
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img

Presented by Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany

spot_img
Frank L. Cahill
Frank L. Cahill
Publisher of Parsippany Focus since 1989 and Morris Focus since 2019, both covering a wide range of events. Mr. Cahill serves as the Executive Board Member of the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce, President of Kiwanis Club of Tri-Town and Chairman of Parsippany-Troy Hills Economic Development Advisory Board.
Recent Articles
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img

Local News

- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
Sign up today for FOCUS NEWSspot_img

Click on image to read magazine

Parsippany Focus Magazinespot_img
Translate »