PARSIPPANY — Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting on November 2, 2022 will start at 7:30 p.m. in the Municipal Building, 1001 Parsippany Boulevard, Parsippany.
The announcement is made that adequate notice of this meeting has been given and that it is being conducted in accordance with N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq. of the New Jersey “Open Public Meetings Act”
Click here to download the agenda.
Parsippany-Troy Hills Zoning Board of Adjustment
2022 Members and Term Dates
- Robert Iracane Chairman 12/31/22
- Dave Kaplan Vice-Chair 12/31/23
- Bernard Berkowitz Member 12/31/24
- Scot Joskowitz Member 12/31/25
- Nancy Snyder Member 12/31/23
- Sridath Reddy Member 12/31/22
- Davey Willans Member 12/31/24
- Casey Parikh Alt. No. 1 12/31/23
- Chris Mazzarella Alt. No. 2 12/31/23
- John Chadwick, Planner, John T. Chadwick IV P.P.
- Chas Holloway, Engineer, Keller & Kirkpatrick
- Peter King, Attorney, King Moench Hirniak & Collins, LLP
- Nora O. Jolie, Board Secretary