PARSIPPANY — Morris County Republican Committee is moving to 51 Gibraltar Drive in the Powdermill Plaza. According to an announced they stated “We did this to keep our promise to build an organization dedicated to serving all 39 Municipalities and winning all elections up and down the ballot. Our new office was chosen with you in mind and offers you the following
- Tremendous amount of open space for Meetings, Events and Fundraisers
- Plenty of Parking
- Easy, Convenient location on Route 10 at the Cross-Roads of Parsippany, Denville and Morris Plains
- Ability to use this office for Campaigns and All Campaign Activity
- Campaign Headquarters for the 2018 Campaign Season with a place for volunteers and phone banking
- Very Economical – We negotiated a great deal.
- New Technology – Flat Screen Monitors, Fast Internet, Open Collaborative Co-working space”
The Morris County Democratic Committee moved into the same building on January 1, 2018.