Friday, July 19, 2024
HomeLocal NewsLittleton Elementary School Expansion Project Presentation

Littleton Elementary School Expansion Project Presentation

PARSIPPANY — Littleton Elementary Scool Expansion Project Presentation.

Littleton Elementary School serves 422 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.

Littleton Elementary School placed in the top 10% of all schools in New Jersey for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 10%, and reading proficiency is top 20%) for the 2018-19 school year.

The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 75-79% (which is higher than the New Jersey state average of 44%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 75-79% (which is higher than the New Jersey state average of 57%) for the 2018-19 school year.

The student: teacher ratio of 15:1 is higher than the New Jersey state level of 11:1.
Minority enrollment is 60% of the student body (majority Asian), which is higher than the New Jersey state average of 59% (majority Hispanic and Black).
Littleton Elementary School is located at 250 Brooklawn Drive.
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
Frank L. Cahill
Frank L. Cahill
Publisher of Parsippany Focus since 1989 and Morris Focus since 2019, both covering a wide range of events. Mr. Cahill serves as the Executive Board Member of the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce, President of Kiwanis Club of Tri-Town and Chairman of Parsippany-Troy Hills Economic Development Advisory Board.
Recent Articles
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img

Local News

- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
Sign up today for FOCUS NEWSspot_img

Click on image to read magazine

Parsippany Focus Magazinespot_img
Translate »