PARSIPPANY — The Parsippany-Troy Hills Police Department announced due to the Fireworks and Concert today, there will be no parking from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. on the following streets:
1) Brooklawn Drive: Both sides – the entire length
2) Rita Drive: Both sides – the entire length
3) Glen Cove Road: Left side beginning at Rita Drive ending at the bottom parking lot, both sides beginning at the top parking lot to Brooklawn Drive both sides from Brooklawn Drive extending 100 feet south toward Windsor Road, then Left side to Windsor
4) Medford Road: Right side beginning at Brooklawn continuing to Glen Cove, Then both sides from Glen Cove up to and including the cul de sac
5) Elray Road: Left side starting at Rita Drive to Fairhaven Road. Then Right side beginning at Fairhaven Road and extending to the cul de sac
6) Fairhaven Road: Both sides between Littleton Road and Christine Drive, right side beginning Christine Drive ending at Elray Road.
7) Christine Drive: Right side, beginning at Fairhaven Road and extending south to the end.
8) Beachwood Road: Both sides between Littleton Road and Graham Court.
9) Fieldcrest Road: Both sides between Littleton Road and Atlantic Drive (Post Heavily).
10) Dolly Drive Left (West) side starting from Littleton Road to Dodie Drive.
11) Geoffrey Drive Left side beginning at Dolly Drive and ending at Park Road.
12) Hennion Drive East side beginning at Park Road to the end.
13) De Hart Road: Right side beginning at Park Road to Hennion Drive.
14) Fairview Place: Right side from Cottage Place to end including entire cul de sac.
15) Park Hill Court: Right side and the entire area of cul de sac.
16) Windsor Road: Right side beginning at Brooklawn – the entire length.
17) Dartford/Ferncliff – Right side of Dartford from Exeter to Ferncliff – Right side of Ferncliff Starting at Dartford for 150 feet.
18) Parsippany Hills High School Parking Lot – Both sides of roadway between lower section of Glen Cove to Rita Drive.
19) Emerson Road: East Side from Continental Road to Gates Court
20) Holly Drive; Inside curve around on North Side
Any unoccupied or occupied vehicle left parked or standing in the roadway in violation of this restriction shall be deemed a nuisance and menace to the safe and proper regulation of traffic, and any Police Officer may provide for the removal of such vehicle. The vehicle owner shall pay the reasonable costs of removal and storage, which may result, before regaining possession of the vehicle.