Thursday, July 25, 2024
HomeLocal NewsShopRite of Parsippany evacuated; temporarily closed

ShopRite of Parsippany evacuated; temporarily closed

PARSIPPANY — Parsippany-Troy Hills Fire Departments were called to a possible gas leak with a smoke condition at approximately 4:40 p.m. at ShopRite, 808 Route 46, Arlington Shopping Center. It was reported a small fire began in compressor room which eventually turned into a refrigerator leaking.

Photos Courtesy of Brian Borquist from FireGround Buff Network. Pine Brook Volunteer Fire Department.

Parsippany-Troy Hills Volunteer Fire Department District 5, Lake Hiawatha Volunteer Fire Department District 4, Parsippany-Troy Hills Volunteer Fire Department District 6, Whippany Fire Department, Boonton Fire Department and Pine Brook Fire Department were all on the scene. Rockaway Neck Volunteer Ambulance Squad was also on the scene as well as Parsippany Rescue and Recovery.

Jersey Central Power and Light and New Jersey Natural Gas was also called to the scene.

The store has reopened on Monday, February 18.

Photo by Frank Cahill (C) 2019 Zoomus
Photos Courtesy of Brian Borquist from FireGround Buff Network
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img

Presented by Kiwanis Club of Greater Parsippany

spot_img
Frank L. Cahill
Frank L. Cahill
Publisher of Parsippany Focus since 1989 and Morris Focus since 2019, both covering a wide range of events. Mr. Cahill serves as the Executive Board Member of the Parsippany Area Chamber of Commerce, President of Kiwanis Club of Tri-Town and Chairman of Parsippany-Troy Hills Economic Development Advisory Board.
Recent Articles
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img

Local News

- Advertisment -spot_img
- Advertisment -spot_img
Sign up today for FOCUS NEWSspot_img

Click on image to read magazine

Parsippany Focus Magazinespot_img
Translate »