PARSIPPANY — Parsippany Volunteer Ambulance Junior Squad held a car wash fundraiser on Sunday, August 4.
Parsippany Volunteer Ambulance Squad, Inc has been serving the community since 1942. They are your “Neighbors helping Neighbors”.
- Interested in Joining the Parsippany Volunteer Ambulance Junior Squad?
- Are you interested in joining PVAS, but aren’t 18 years of age yet? Not a problem! PVAS maintains a Junior Squad for anyone interested in riding that is at least 16 years of age.
- You will ride with a crew of at least two Senior member EMT’s on a regular shift once a week: Monday through Friday: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday or Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- You will assist Senior EMT members on calls and squad related business.
- After a firm commitment Jr. members may also be eligible to become certified Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT).
For more information email the Junior Squad Advisor by clicking here.