PARSIPPANY — Lake Parsippany Volunteer Fire Co., Dist. #3 Ladies Auxiliary will sponsor its annual Atlantic City Bus Trip on Saturday, April 22, 2017.
The cost of the trip to Resorts Casino is $30.00. Guests receive $15.00 in slot play.
Bus leaves promptly at 8:00 a.m. from the Lake Parsippany Firehouse, 255 Halsey Road.
For additional information please call Barbara (973) 887-6809 or Jane (973) 887-5633.
Resorts Casino Hotel, a Mohegan Sun Property, boasts a prime location spanning 11 acres at the northern end of the famed Atlantic City Boardwalk, with 310 feet of Boardwalk frontage overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. There are 942 guest rooms and suites in two hotel towers, an 83,016 square-foot casino, two theaters, six restaurants along with Quickbites Food Court with five eateries, two VIP player lounges, a casino bar, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, health club and spa, salon, and retail shops.
Gaming guests will find non-stop action in the 80,016 square-foot casino, where more than 70 table games and 1,574 slot machines are open 24 hours a day. Among the highlights:
- Hollywood Hills High Limit Slot Area
- Margaritaville-themed casino gaming space
- Earn: through the resort’s partnership with Mohegan Gaming Advisors, comp dollars are also redeemable at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut and Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs in Pennsylvania.
Guests looking for a quick casual bite can visit, Quick Bites food court, conveniently located on the casino floor and features five eateries
- Dunkin Donuts: An American favorite since 1950 for coffee an baked goods.
- The Original Soup Man: Founded in 1984 by Al Yeganeh of New York City’s legendary Soup Kitchen International.
- Ruby’s Diner: The premier 1940’s – style family restaurant, serving award winning burgers, salads, fountain treats and dinner specials.
- Famous Famiglia Pizza: One of America’s fastest-growing pizza chains, specializing in authentic New York City-style pizza since 1986.
- Haagen-Dazs: Super-premium ice cream world-renowned for its delicious density.
- Breadsticks Cafe & Grill: Salads, burgers, sandwiches, grilled favorites, copper-oven specialties and breakfast, served with a world famous Boardwalk view.
- Gallagher’s Burger Bar: A Big Apple classic, specializing in innovative appetizers, sandwiches, and burgers ground from Gallagher’s own dry-aged beef.
- LandShark Bar & Grill: The only year-round full-service bar and restaurant on the sand side of the Boardwalk. Featuring nightly entertainment and inspired by the great “beach joints” that once dotted the Atlantic Coast, the venue features retractable walls to provide spectacular views fo the ocean and places guests in the center of the action on the beach and Boardwalk.
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Weather guests are looking for a “cheeseburger in paradise” or a surf & turf meal, you’re sure to find it at Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville. Specializing in all sorts of seafood, the seasonal exterior deck on the Boardwalk will allow guests to enjoy alfresco dining or a drink topped off with a gentle ocean breeze.
Copyright 2017 Parsippany Focus