1. What is your educational and volunteer background?
BA in Sociology with a concentration in criminal justice from East Stroudsburg University.
Graduate of the West Point Leadership and Command Program.
Volunteered for Midget Football Program as well as Little Baseball. I volunteered at the PAL and for the Parsippany Citizens Police Academy.
2. Why did you choose to run for council?
I chose to run for council to give back to my community. I have lived in Parsippany for over 45 years. I want to protect the quality of life for all of our residence.
3. What do you feel the biggest issue facing Parsippany today?
The biggest issues facing Parsippany today is the constant threat of massive tax increases and our town becoming a sanctuary city which as long as I am on the town council I will be against 1000 % and will do everything I can to prevent from happening.
4. Why did you decide to run now?
I am running for re-election. I want to Continue to work as hard as I can for all of the residence in our town.
5. What specific skills will you bring to the table if re-elected?
I have always done my due diligence in representing the people of our town. I meet with them on a regular basis and listen to all of their concerns.
6. What new programs or initiatives would you like to start if re-elected?
Work in conjunction with Sheriff Gannon with educating people facing opioid addiction.
7. What are you passionate about?
My boys and family.
8. What is the best thing about Parsippany?
It’s diversity and everything it has to offer.
9. What are your hobbies/interests?
Spending time with my boys, sports and working out.
10. What is your professional background?
25+ Years with the Morris County Sheriff’s Office as the Sheriff’s Emergency Response Team Commander (SERT), Head Physical Training Instructor and Range Master at the Morris County Public Safety Training Academy.
To return to original story, click here.