AARP Foundation Tax-Aide, Morris County tax preparation and assistance service, is preparing for the coming tax season and invites you to join now.
Work your mind. Warm your heart. Become a AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Volunteer.
To become a volunter, please sign up:
- In Morris County contact Nancy Niemann – email@example.com or (973) 539-3195
- Elsewhere, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Toll-free Nationwide 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277)
- On the web, by clicking here and fill out the online application.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide started in 1968 with just four volunteers at one site preparing 100 tax returns. There are now more than 35,000 volunteers serving 2.6 million taxpayers annually at nearly 6,000 sites nationwide. In fact, we’re one of the most effective volunteer programs in America. But even though we’ve grown a lot, we’re still all about the grassroots. Get the joy and satisfaction of helping people in your own community with a much-needed service that’s free, individualized and has no strings attached. Your expertise will be appreciated more than you can imagine.
Whom will you help as a volunteer? Adults of all ages with low to medium income turn to AARP Foundation Tax-Aide. For many of them, a tax refund could mean they won’t have to choose between paying for groceries and keeping the lights on. Make a difference in your community.
Who volunteers? People like you.
- There’s a role for everyone. (All ages and backgrounds; AARP membership not required.)
- Use existing skills or learn new ones while providing an invaluable service to those who need your help.
- Make a difference in your community.
- Apply to join the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteer team today!
For more information about the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide program click here.
AARP Foundation Tax-Aide, a charitable affiliate of AARP, is offered in conjunction with the IRS.