PARSIPPANY — Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills announced the annual “Trunk or Treat” will be held on Tuesday, October 31 at Veteran’s Memorial Park from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
They are providing a safe and fun place for Parsippany children to “Trick or Treat.” The children will go trunk to trunk instead of door to door!
Decorate your vehicle and join in the fun!
For admission and registration information:
• Admission is NOT FREE. No registration needed: You MUST bring at least 1 bag of candy per child with at least 50 individually factory sealed treats to the event. Candy donations will be used to resupply vehicle registrants with candy so all children participating will receive candy.
• Due to the high demand of participants in 2016, any participants that arrive without the candy admission fee will be asked to leave and come back once they have the candy.
• Parking: Behind Houlihan’s ONLY. There will be no “Trick or Treater’s” parking within Veterans Park. Please follow “Event Parking” Signs.
• Handicap Parking: Handicap Parking will be provided at Veterans Park. Please proceed to the entrance of the Park and have your State Issued Handicap Parking Placard visible and staff will direct you to the correct lot.
• Trick or Treater’s will walk down the path from the event parking lot, cross the bridge into the park and hand in candy to receive their wristband and walk to the lot to participate. Follow Signs.
If you are participating with your vehicle:
• No Fee.
• MUST register online at pthreconline.com or at the Recreation Department Office by Thursday, October 26 by 4:30 p.m..
• Event Check in – 3:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. only.
• Vehicles will NOT be allowed in after 3:45 p.m.
• Vehicles MUST remain until the end of the event. Once the Police notify us of the all clear, vehicles will be allowed to leave.
• Be sure to decorate your vehicle as much as possible!
• Reminder: If your child is participating, you must have at least ONE bag of at least 50 individually factory sealed treats per child.
• During the event, staff will be distributing treats to replenish your supply of candy with the donations from the trick or treaters.
For additional information, click here to email.