PARSIPPANY — Registration is now open for children age four and up who attend or will be attending the following schools: Rockaway Meadow, Troy Hills, Lake Hiawatha, Knollwood, Northvail, Central, Parsippany High, and All Saints Academy. Registration will run through February 28, 2018. After that time, your child will be placed on waitlist and placement on a team will not be guaranteed. A late fee of $25.00 will automatically apply to any registrations received after February 28, 2018.
- Open to all children ages 4-16
- Baseball age cutoff date: must be four by August 31, 2018
- Softball age cutoff date: December 31, 2017
You can register using one of the following 2 ways
- Online Registration – All players can register online. If you have a new player in your family you can add your child/children when registering online. Just mail in a copy of their birth certificate with payment. Click here; You must first create an account to begin the registration process. Once you create your account click register, fill out Parent/Guardian info first and then fill in your child’s information.
- In-person Registration – A date will be determined for an in-person registration for players. Please check the website for dates. Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate if your child is new to the league. Ages need to be verified by birth certificate.
Spring season runs from April until the end of June. Most games are held at the PTE complex, located in the back of Northvail School. T-ball & farm will play one night during week and one game on Saturday. Weekday games start at 6:00 p.m.; time varies for Saturday. Other divisions will play approximately two nights and one Saturday game. Some divisions play inter-league which will require travel to other local towns. Parents are expected to stay at all practices and games. Managers and Coaches cannot be responsible for your child. PTE is run entirely by volunteers. Parental support is needed to maintain a safe and happy environment for your children. Volunteers who have direct contact with the children (coaches, managers, etc.), must attend and pass a certified safety course (RUTGERS). A background check will be run on all volunteers as mandated by Little League. There is a $50.00 volunteer fee required for each family which is earned back through any one of the opportunities around the complex (i.e. Concession Stand, Coaching). To receive volunteer fee back, you must complete your task, fill out a refund form and submit to the concession stand by August 1, no refunds will be given after that date. Any withdrawals after April 1, 2018 are subject to a $50 penalty. There will be an annual mandatory fundraiser fee of $30.00 per family that will be collected during registration.
If you have any questions, please contact: Dan Preston at informationOfficer@ParTroyEast.com or (973) 939-4005 option 4.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2018 Parsippany Focus