PARSIPPANY — Tenants have signed leases for more than 60,000 square feet in new leases and renewals at Parsippany Commerce Center, 1639 Route 10 East, bringing the 152,000-square-foot property to 100 percent occupancy.
The deals included three new leases and three renewals, with Rick Genthe, senior vice president of LPC, representing ownership.
The transactions include:
- Aerotek Inc., a global recruiting and staffing agency, relocated to the building and signed a long-term lease for 21,864 square feet.
- Simon & Schuster, the CBS-owned consumer publisher, renewed its lease for 13,645 square feet.
- CHA Inc., a full-service engineering and construction management firm, relocated to the building and signed a 5,995-square-foot lease.
- Macro Consulting Group, a financial planning company, relocated and expanded within the building and now occupies 7,958 square feet.
- One Legacy Financial relocated from Bridgewater to lease 4,650 square feet on the second floor.
- Application Consulting Group, which provides business intelligence and performance management solutions to Fortune 500 companies, renewed its nearly 4,500-square-foot lease.
“We are honored to welcome Aerotek Inc., CHA Inc. and One Legacy Financial as new tenants and have Simon & Schuster, Macro Consulting Group and Application Consulting Group all elect to renew and extend their leases with us at Parsippany Commerce Center,” Genthe said. “These leases are a reflection of the ownership’s and Lincoln Property Company’s commitment to meeting the needs of prospective tenants in a timely manner and providing them with a state-of-the-art facility in one of the most desirable locations in the state.”
Charles Parmelli of Cushman & Wakefield represented Aerotek Inc. in its lease, while Chris Conklin and Jason Benson of JLL represented both CHA and Marco Consulting Group. The C&W team of Paul Giannone and Paul Hindes represented Simon & Schuster.
LPC also noted that Suzanne Kiall of Suzanne Kiall & Associates represented One Legacy Financial, while ACG was represented by Jack Feeney of Savills Studley.
Parsippany Commerce Center is a three-story, 152,261-square-foot office building. The property has benefited from several upgrades and improvements, LPC said, including new restrooms and a new full-service café with seating for more than 80 people.
The building also features an executive dining room and all new common areas and lobby finishes. Sitting on Route 10 East, the property is just a quarter-mile west of a four-way interchange of Interstate 287 and just a mile south of Interstate 80.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Parsippany Focus