PARSIPPANY — Lincoln Property Company announced a total of 45,000 square feet across two, three-story office buildings totaling 114,000 square feet. Lincoln worked on behalf of 8H9H Lanidex and Milelli Real Estate Partners. All of these leases were signed or renewed at 800-900 Lanidex Plaza.
The transactions include:
- ENT & Allergy leased 9,792 square feet. Peter Rossi of Newmark Knight Frank worked on behalf of the tenant. They signed a ten year lease at 900 Lanidex Plaza.
- Total Renal Care, a subsidiary of DaVita Inc., leased 7,552 square feet at 900 Lanidex Plaza. Robert Hoffmann and Christine Eberle of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant in the transaction. They signed a twelve year lease.
- Unicom Systems leased 4,360 square feet at 800 Lanidex Plaza.
- Pacific Healthcare Laboratories relocated from Matawan and leased 4,067 square feet at Lanidex Plaza.
- Western Industries, Vertellus, Aquent, Marotta Gund, Adecco USA, Andrew Leicht, Beeline, DRV Holding, Armo & Hardwicke Capital extended their leases.
“We are honored to welcome such a distinguished group of new and existing companies that will greatly complement our other current tenants,” said Joseph Milelli Jr. of Milelli Real Estate Partners. “These leases are a reflection of our and Lincoln Property Company’s commitment to meeting the needs of prospective tenants in a timely and cost-effective manner and by providing them with a virtually new state-of- the-art facility in one of the most desirable locations in the region.”