PARSIPPANY — A tip received by Clifton police led to the arrests of eight people and the seizure of 66 pounds of cocaine – worth $1.5 million – along with $872,000 cash and nine vehicles, authorities said Wednesday, November 8.
Members of the distribution ring who were charged with a host of drug and money-laundering offenses, authorities said, were:
- Victor Pimentel, 42, of Parsippany:
- Narcisco Ramirez, 44, of Passaic;
- Kiuny A. Perez, 40, of Rockaway.
Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes said her office would ask a judge to hold all three without bail.
Clifton police got the tip in March, which launched a joint eight-month investigation involving their department, the prosecutor’s office and the New Jersey office of the DEA, leading to the trio’s arrests on Monday, Valdes said.
Clifton police also busted five accused buyers on Wednesday, the prosecutor said:
- William J. Marchioni, 48, of Clifton;
- Gino A. Delcollo Sr., 46, of North Bergen;
- Susan P. Stier, 48, and Jerome Driscoll, 56, both of Secaucus;
- Donovan M. McCreary, 46, of West Windsor.
All five were released pending hearings, she said.
Participating police departments included Parsippany, Wanaque, Wayne, Ringwood, Totowa, Bloomingdale and Elmwood Park, along with the Passaic County Sheriff’s Department and Morris County Prosecutor’s Office.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Parsippany Focus