PARSIPPANY — Parsippany Hills Viking Vincent Bianchi’s fumble recovery in the end zone put Parsippany Hills on the board and sparked a run of 42 unanswered points in a 42-7 win over Ferris in Jersey City.
Nick Verducci ran in a touchdown from two yards out and minutes later hit EJ Comerford with a seven-yard passing touchdown to put his team up 21-0 in the first quarter. Wilson Done broke free for a 15-yard touchdown run to start the scoring in the second. Verducci then hit Jayson Marte for a four-yard touchdown pass to give Parsippany Hills a 35-0 lead at halftime.
Brandon Vanderber punched in a short three-yard run in the third quarter to end the run before Ferris got on the scoreboard in the fourth on a rushing touchdown.
- 1st: Parsippany Hills: Vincent Bianchi fumble recovery in end zone (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 1st: Parsippany Hills: Nick Verducci 2 run (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 1st: Parsippany Hills: EJ Comerford 9 pass from Nick Verducci (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 2nd: Parsippany Hills: Wilson Done 16 run (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 2nd: Parsippany Hills: Jayson Marte 5 pass from Nick Verducci (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 3rd: Parsippany Hills: Brandon Verderber 2 run (Anthony Memoli kick)
- 4th: Ferris: run (kick)
Copyright 2017 Parsippany Focus