PARSIPPANY — Par-Troy Little League East is holding registration for the 2017 Spring season.
Registration is now open for children age four and up who attend or will be attending the following schools: Rockaway Meadow, Troy Hills, Lake Hiawatha, Knollwood, Northvail, Central Middle School, Parsippany High School, and All Saints Academy. Registration will run through February 28, 2017. After that time, your child will be placed on wait list and placement on a team will not be guaranteed. A late fee of $25 will automatically apply to any registrations received after February 28, 2017.
- Open to all children ages 4-16
- Baseball age cutoff dDate is must be four by August 3.
- Softball Age Cutoff Date is December 31, 2016.
You can register using one of the following ways:
- Online Registration – For all new and returning players you must register online. You do not have to fill out a registration form. If you have a new player in your family you can add your child/children when registering online. Just mail in a copy of their birth certificate with payment. Click here to visit website. You must create an account to begin the registration process. Once you create your account click register, Fill out Parent/Guardian info first and then fill in your child’s information
- In Person Registration – A date will be determined for an In-Person registration for new and returning players. Please check the website for dates. Please bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate if your child is new to the league. Ages need to be verified by Birth Certificate.
Information regarding Little League Baseball
Spring season runs from April till the end of June. Most games are held at the PTLLE complex, located in the back of Northvail School. T-Ball & Farm will play one night during week and one game on Saturday. Weekday games start at 6:00 p.m., and time varies for Saturday. Other divisions will play approximately two nights & one Saturday game. Some divisions play inter-league which will require travel to other local towns. Parents / Guardians are expected to stay at all practices & games. Managers and Coaches cannot be responsible for your child. PTE is run entirely by volunteers. Parental support is needed to maintain a safe and happy environment for your children. Volunteers who have direct contact with the children (coaches, managers, etc), must attend and pass a certified safety course (RUTGERS). A background check will be conducted on all volunteers as mandated by Little League. To receive volunteer fee back, you must complete your task, fill out a refund form and submit to the concession stand by August 1. No refunds will be given after that date. Any withdrawals after April 1, 2017 are subject to a $50.00 penalty. There will be an annual Mandatory Fundraiser fee of $30.00 per family that will be collected during registration. There is also a $50.00 Volunteer fee required for each family which is very easily earned back through volunteering for any one of the many opportunities (I.E. Concession Stand, Coaching… )
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Mazzarella by calling (973) 939-4005 option 4, or click here to email.
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2017 Parsippany Focus